- In a small bowl combine chicken stock, rice wine, Shaoxing wine, soy sauce and cornstarch. Set it aside.
- Heat up the wok in medium heat and fragrant the ginger, garlic, white of scallions and peppercorns all together. Toss about 1 minute or until you smell the aroma of ginger, garlic and peppercorn spices.
- Turn the heat to high and add chicken into the wok. Toss until lightly brown.
- Add sauce mixture and top with layers of bok choy.
- Cover and allow it to steam until the chicken is fully cooked. 4 to 5 minutes maximum.
- Turn off the heat. Season with salt and pepper for taste.
- Transfer and garnish with green parts of scallions and sesame.
Enjoy with a hot bowl of rice.