- Cut chicken into cubes and pat dry.
- Combine and mix up all the marinade ingredients in a small bowl.
- Marinate for 30 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a separate small bowl.
- In a hot wok, add 2 tablespoons peanut oil and cook marinated chicken on high heat.
- Add 2 tablespoons of Shaoxing wine around the edge of the wok and stir.
- Stir fry chicken for 3 to 4 minutes until it turns white. Remove from wok and set aside.
- Add oil if needed and heat to hot. Fragrant peppercorn, ginger, garlic, white part of scallions and red chilies in the wok for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add sauce to wok and bring to boil.
- At medium heat: Combine cooked Chicken and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add roasted peanuts, toss continuously for 2 minutes.
- Plate and garnish with green part of scallions and coriander.
- Sprinkle a teaspoon of sesame oil (optional).
Enjoy with a bowl of hot rice.
Note: different soy sauces will give different level of saltiness. Adjust as needed. You can add sugar if it’s too salty or add salt to your desired taste.