- Combine all the marinade ingredients, then, marinate pork for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in wok, add marinated pork and dark soy sauce. Cook until meat is white and cook thoroughly. Remove and set aside.
- Heat oil, add garlic and warm to bring out fragrance.
- Add sliced tofu. Stir for about 1 minute.
- Add red chili pepper, white pepper, 1 tablespoon Shaoxing wine around the edge of the wok.
- Add Chinese chives. Toss to combine for 15 seconds.
- Combine with Pork and toss for 1 minute. (Be careful not to over cook the chives)
- Turn off heat and add scallions.
Ready to serve over rice.