Due to COVID-19 pandemic spread, SUBARU is ready to take these high standards of epidemic preventions which based on the epidemic prevention guidelines that Taiwan Centers for Disease Control (CDC) announced:
Contact-Based Policy: Execute crowd management of showrooms and service centers, all staffs are required to wear mask all day, take daily body temperature , disinfect hands and environment with alcohol to reduce the risk of infection.
Wearing masks, temperature taking, taking disinfection with alcohol: Consumers have to take a temperature, disinfect hands with alcohol before enter showroom or service center, and wearing mask all the time.
Test drive from home and Subaru owner service from home: We provide “test drive from home” service, “convoy of car maintenance” service, “delivery operations for home” service that based on standards of epidemic preventions according to clients’ needs(please take reservation in advance).
Continuous environmental disinfection several times a day : We’ll take environmental disinfection of showrooms, test drive vehicles, service centers, substituted vehicle several times a day to ensure the health and safety of consumers.
Sunday, 3 November 2019, 7pm
Country | Number of participants
Hong Kong: 2
• 108 participants – 85 local and 23 regional – remain in the Challenge, more than last year’s 101 participants at the same time.
• The Philippines team is the strongest regional team with only 1 drop-out.
• The Thailand and Malaysia teams are putting up a strong fight with 4 participants left in the Challenge, each.
• First-time participant and the only female left standing, 35-year-old Riwut A/P Eh Wong from Malaysia shows no signs of giving up.
• Temperatures soared to a high of 32 degrees Celsius earlier in the day, but participants were treated to a brief respite later in the afternoon, with the clouds providing some shade from the sun. The next update will be at 1pm, Monday.