- Take each pork chop and cover with plastic wrap. Tenderized and pound meat to 1/8 inch (3 to 4 mm) thin.
- Combine all marinade ingredients into a big bowl and mix well.
- Place all pork chops into the marinade. Toss, mix and allow them to rest for minimum of 30 minutes.
Note: For best taste, cover bowl and marinate pork chops overnight in the refrigerator.
- Spread out sweet potato starch on a plate.
- Coat each side of the marinated pork chops with sweet potato starch and dust off any extra that didn't not stick.
- Pan fry the pork chops by heating up a flat pan with a little oil. Do not deep fry them.
- Pan fry for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on each side.
Garnish with scallions and serve with rice and pickled mustard greens.