Customer Service Officer
- To establish and maintain a positive relationship with Subaru customers and ensure a good experience from the purchase of car to new car delivery.
- Being the first point of contact for customer enquiries; otherwise direct any technical/high importance concerns from customers to the various departments.
- Following up on outstanding enquiries within the assigned time frame.
- Keeping records of all customer communications and transactions; and assisting in preparing the monthly customer service reports for evaluation and improvement of the customer service processes and programs.
- Assist in rolling out customer service programs and ad-hoc events.
- Minimum Diploma holder in any field.
- Possessing 1-2 years of relevant experience will be an added advantage.
- Good in communication skills and eloquent in English.
- Willing to work on 5 days work week + alternate Saturday.
Application Closing Date: Available until further notice Location: 25 Leng Kee Road
Interested applicants, please forward your resume outlining qualifications, experience, current and expected salary and send to the address below. We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.
To: Group CEO
Motor Image Enterprises Pte Ltd
25 Leng Kee Road, Philippines 159097