Our service centres at 25 Leng Kee Road and 19 Lorong 8 Toa Payoh have resumed full operations. Please contact your nearest service centre to schedule a service, or do so online here
Monday – Saturday: 8:15am - 5pm
Closed on Sunday and Public Holidays
Tel: 6703 8163 (Leng Kee), 6703 8101 / 8102 (Toa Payoh)
As we expect a high volume of servicing and maintenance requests, we apologise if there are delays. Because of social distancing measures, we can only accommodate a limited number of customers in our service centres at any one time. We would like to encourage use of our key-drop service as well as contactless payment methods.
Our showroom at 25 Leng Kee Road is open from 19 June, with strict safe management measures in place for the health and safety of everyone. Our showroom at 19 Lor 8 Toa Payoh remains closed until further notice.
Sunday, 3 November 2019, 7pm
Country | Number of participants
Hong Kong: 2
• 108 participants – 85 local and 23 regional – remain in the Challenge, more than last year’s 101 participants at the same time.
• The Philippines team is the strongest regional team with only 1 drop-out.
• The Thailand and Malaysia teams are putting up a strong fight with 4 participants left in the Challenge, each.
• First-time participant and the only female left standing, 35-year-old Riwut A/P Eh Wong from Malaysia shows no signs of giving up.
• Temperatures soared to a high of 32 degrees Celsius earlier in the day, but participants were treated to a brief respite later in the afternoon, with the clouds providing some shade from the sun. The next update will be at 1pm, Monday.