- About this SUBARU Snap, Test Drive & Win Contest & Eligibility
- SUBARU Snap, Test Drive & Win Contest (the “Contest”) is organized by TC Subaru Sdn. Bhd. (the “Organizer”).
- This contest is open to all Malaysian residents aged 18 years and above, except employees and immediate family members of the Organizer and its related companies, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/PR agencies, and suppliers.
- Contest Period
- The Contest will run from 6th Dec 2022 until 30th Jun 2023 (the “Contest Period”). Any entries beyond 30th Jun 2023 (11.59pm) will be deemed invalid.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change, postpone, reschedule, or extend the Contest Period at any time without prior notice.
- How to Participate
Participants are allowed to submit their contest submission via Facebook / Instagram Posting by completing the following steps (All the following steps MUST be done and completed within the Contest Period):
- Step 1: Scan the QR code on Subaru Cruiser Car to register your interest.
- Step 2: Test Drive Subaru XV at any showroom of your choice
- Step 3: Post a photo of you with Subaru XV & share your experience on FB/IG, @subaruasia and #subaruasia #subaruasiamy #subaruxvcruiser to stand a chance to win prizes.
*Ensure the post is made public
Prizes and Judging Criteria
- Only Thirty-nine (39) entries will be selected based on the most creative caption by the Organizer as the winners to win prizes up to RM12,000 of the following:
- Winners will be selected after the Contest Period.
- Grand Prize: 1x iPhone 14 Pro 128GB (worth RM5,299)
- 2nd Prize: 3x Subaru Watch (worth RM613 each)
- 3rd Prize: 5x Subaru Under Armour Polo Tee (worth RM390 each)
- Consolation Prize: 30x Subaru Animal Tee (worth 99.90 each)
(hereinafter collectively known as the “Prizes”)
- Winners will be announced on Subaru Asia Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/subaruasiamy/) and will be contacted by the Organizer via Messenger or Direct Message in Facebook or Instagram respectively within 14 working days after the Contest Period.
- All winners are required to revert to Organizer with full details as per below via replying to Organizer’s message including a proof of when and where the test drive was done (the test drive must be done within Contest Period) ,within 7 working days after the winners’ announcement is made. If any information submitted to the Organizer is found to be incomplete, misleading or inaccurate, the respective entry shall be deemed invalid.
Information that may be required includes:
✔ Full Name:
✔ Contact Number:
✔ Mailing address:
✔ Email Address:
✔ Proof of date and showroom location for test drive
- Prizes will only be delivered to the Winner’s address, within five (5) to seven (7) weeks after the announcement of the Winners The Organizer shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any damages, lost and/or delay of the delivery of Prizes.
- In the event the Winner cannot be contacted through Messenger or failed to respond to the Organiser within seven (7) working days of being notified, or declines to accept the prize, the Organiser reserves its absolute right to irrevocably forfeit the prize and select another winner without being liable or responsible to the Winner in any manner whatsoever.
In the event of a dispute over any answer, entry or submission, including Winner’s selection, the Organiser’s decision shall be final and conclusive. No further correspondence or appeal will be entertained.
The Prizes are on as is where is basis, non-transferable, non-exchangeable and non- redeemable in any form (including but not limited to cash, token, voucher, credit, gifts merchandise, goods or services) either in part or in full.
The Organizer reserves the right at its sole and absolute discretion to substitute all or any of the Prizes with any other items of similar value at any time without prior notice. The Organiser makes no warranties or representation with respect to the condition of the Prizes.
Release and Indemnity
Other Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants hereby authorize the Organizer to use, collect or store their personal details (including but not limited to the name, address, personal details, documents, age, race, and any other information as well as photos/visual/entry materials) for the purpose related to this Contest, including any advertisement, marketing and publicity purposes from time to time without prior notice or any claim or royalty payments to the Participants including but not limited for advertisement and publicity purposes related to the campaign or contact for market research from time to time.
- By participating in this Contest, the Participants declares that he/ she is deemed to have read, understood, agree and accepted the terms and conditions herein and agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions contained herein. All decisions by the Organizer are final and binding and no further correspondence will be entertained.
- By participating in this Contest, the participant agrees that the Organiser reserves the right to disclose and/ or divulge the participant’s personal data in the event the Organiser believes that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against an individual who might cause or may be causing damage to or interfere (whether intentionally or otherwise) with the Contest and/or the Organiser and its related and/ or associated companies and/or any other third party’s rights or property which could be harmed by such activities. The Organiser may also disclose the personal data of the participant if required to do so by a court of law or other relevant body.
- The Contest is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and the Organizer, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to vary or modify the Terms and Conditions contained herein without any prior notice. Such variations or modification may be communicated through modes of communication deemed suitable by the Organiser
For the purposes of section, “participant” shall also include the Winner.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion disqualify any participant and/or revoke any participation at any time, where:
i. The participant fails to comply with the terms and conditions stated herein.
ii. The participant attempts to undermine the operation and administration of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception;
iii. The participant fails to provide accurate, complete, valid, identifiable and/or truthful information at any stage of this Contest.
- The participant shall not engage in conduct that directly or indirectly bring the Organizer in a state of disrepute.
- The Organizer may at its sole and absolute discretion prohibit participation by any participant who in any manner whatsoever disrupts, tampers and/or engages in improper conduct that affects the contest or the administration of the contest (including improper conduct during the test drive) and/or breaches any of the terms and conditions stipulated herein.
- In the event this Contest cannot be administered and/or is abandoned and/or cancelled and/or discontinued due to any reason, the Organizer, without being subject to any form of liability and at its sole and absolute discretion, may decide to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Contest and/or invalidate any entries for this Contest without assigning any reasons thereto and without notice to the participants.
- The Participant shall be fully responsible to the content of the photograph and/ or videos and shall not have any posting or content that include but not limited to post or content that are:
i. X- rated and promote sexually explicit materials;
ii. Promoting violence and discord;
iii. Promoting discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
iv. Promoting illegal or questionable activities;
v. Violating intellectual property rights or adopting post or content from any third party.
The Organizer reserves the right to request for immediate deletion of any unqualified post in the participant’s Facebook and/ or Instagram.
- The Participant agrees that the Organizer and its related and/or associated companies shall not be liable to the Participant and/or any other party in any manner whatsoever for any form of liabilities, losses, claims and/or damages howsoever arising in connection with the Contest or otherwise.
- The Organizer’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest shall be final, absolute and binding on the Participants. No correspondences, enquiries, appeals, challenge, or discussion in respect to any decision or determination made by the Organizer shall be entertained.
- Other than the value of the Prizes, all costs, charges, fees and/ or expenses of whatsoever nature incurred by the Participant that is associated with the Contest shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- The Organizer does not guarantee that the link used to communicate is invulnerable to all security breaches nor does the Organizer make any warranty, guarantee or representation that the link is protected from all viruses, worms, trojan horses and other vulnerabilities. Organizer accept no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages of any kind resulting from any viruses that may infect your mobile application, computer equipment or other property on account of your access in participating to this Contest. All such liability is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.