Dear customers, our showrooms at Subaru Petaling Jaya, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur, Georgetown and Bukit Mertajam are temporarily closed from now until 6 Dec.
Our service centres at Subaru Petaling Jaya, Cheras, Georgetown and Bukit Mertajam remain open for servicing, maintenance and repairs by appointment only. They are, however, closed on Wednesday afternoons and Fridays. This is to comply with CMCO and to ensure your safety and that of our operations.
Subaru Kota Kinabalu is temporarily closed until 6 Dec.
As the situation evolves, there may be changes to our operation hours at the eleventh hour. Please contact our customer service team at 012 536 0080 for enquiries, or call our showrooms and service centres before coming in. Thank you and stay safe, Malaysia!
Sunday, 3 November 2019, 7pm
Country | Number of participants
Hong Kong: 2
• 108 participants – 85 local and 23 regional – remain in the Challenge, more than last year’s 101 participants at the same time.
• The Philippines team is the strongest regional team with only 1 drop-out.
• The Thailand and Malaysia teams are putting up a strong fight with 4 participants left in the Challenge, each.
• First-time participant and the only female left standing, 35-year-old Riwut A/P Eh Wong from Malaysia shows no signs of giving up.
• Temperatures soared to a high of 32 degrees Celsius earlier in the day, but participants were treated to a brief respite later in the afternoon, with the clouds providing some shade from the sun. The next update will be at 1pm, Monday.