Sunday, 3 November 2019, 7pm
Country | Number of participants
Hong Kong: 2
• 108 participants – 85 local and 23 regional – remain in the Challenge, more than last year’s 101 participants at the same time.
• The Philippines team is the strongest regional team with only 1 drop-out.
• The Thailand and Malaysia teams are putting up a strong fight with 4 participants left in the Challenge, each.
• First-time participant and the only female left standing, 35-year-old Riwut A/P Eh Wong from Malaysia shows no signs of giving up.
• Temperatures soared to a high of 32 degrees Celsius earlier in the day, but participants were treated to a brief respite later in the afternoon, with the clouds providing some shade from the sun. The next update will be at 1pm, Monday.